Here are resources shared by ACCP members to support COVID relief efforts in India.
· Act Grants is working to distribute oxygen throughout India.
· ActionAid Association has a relief fund to provide oxygen supply, medicine, and food.
· AID India has a COVID relief fund.
· Airlink is working to transport aid cargo and providing tactical coordination support.
· Akshaya Patra is providing food relief.
· Americares has an emergency 2x match for aid to India.
· Business Fights Poverty has a page for India and COVID-19 support that includes five ways to help as well as a list of organizations you can support that are providing oxygen-related supplies and other needs to India.
· CAF India launched a humanitarian appeal to support the nation’s fight against COVID-19.
· CARE India is supporting make-shift COVID facilities.
· Concern India Foundation is working towards strengthening public health institutions by providing protective equipment and tools enabling them to treat and manage COVID-19 patients.
· Direct Relief is shipping medical aid to India.
· Disasters Emergency Committee is working to support India’s health system.
· Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) has scaled up its intervention efforts in India.
· Enrich Lives Foundation is raising funds for grocery kits.
· Feeding India by Zomato is helping hospitals and patients with oxygen and related supplies.
· Give2Asia is supporting local NGO response efforts in India.
· GiveIndia launched ICRF-2 to support gaps in healthcare and other critical needs.
· GlobalGiving has an India COVID-19 relief fund.
· Global Impact established a COVID-19 relief fund.
· Goonj is providing support to communities affected by COVID
· HelpAge India is working to support the elderly population in India.
o American Friends of HelpAge India is a US nonprofit supporting their efforts.
· International Medical Corps is providing medial equipment and supplies.
· OxygenforIndia.org is enabling last mile delivery for oxygen.
· Rise Against Hunger India is working to provide meals and resources to end hunger in India.
· Save the Children India is supporting vulnerable families and children.
· Sewa International is raising funds for supplies and much-needed medical equipment like oxygen-concentrators and ventilators.
· Samarthanam Trust for the Disabled is distributing relief kits, food packets, and health kits.
· Smile Foundation is working to mitigate hunger through dry ration kits.
· SNEHA is working on improving the health of the communities they serve focusing on pregnant women, malnourished children, and anemic women and adolescents.
· Swasth is fundraising to supply oxygen concentrators where they are needed most.
· The Desai Foundation is mobilizing to address the immediate needs of the populations in Gujarat & Maharashtra.
· UNICEF USA Is sending supplies and equipment to critical care centers in India.
· United Way India is fundraising to support medical equipment, hygiene kits, and food kits.
· United Way Worldwide has an India COVID-19 relief fund.
· U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation has a list of immediate health needs, a link to coordinate in-kind company donations, and a list of organizations to support through direct cash donations.
· WHO has developed the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund.