We are excited about ACCP’s new strategic plan and providing you and your team with the knowledge, inclusive community, and advocacy you need to stay one step ahead and successful in a changing field.
As a component of our strategic planning process, ACCP conducted a review of our business model with the goal of ensuring a strong value proposition for our members and long-term sustainability for the organization. This thoughtful process included comparative benchmarking of the cost and benefits of other corporate responsibility organizations, interviews with a diverse set of member companies and the ACCP Membership Committee, and in-depth discussions with ACCP’s Board of Directors.
The outcome is the introduction of a new membership dues structure for calendar year 2023 that is based on company revenue.
2023 ACCP Membership Dues:
|Company Revenue Range*||Dues Amount|
|Less than $5B||$7,200|
|$5B – $20B||$7,600|
|Greater than $20B||$8,300|
* Company revenue size is based on global revenues and should represent what was reported in your company’s most recent annual report. Private company revenue should represent data shared in voluntary disclosures and/or SEC filings. The new dues structure will begin with memberships with expiration dates after 11/30/2022.
Membership in ACCP continues to be offered at a lower cost than that of benchmarked peer organizations.
We will continue to serve your entire social impact team and others in your company who contribute to your CSR, ESG & DEI strategies. There is no limit to the number of employees who can access ACCP member resources, and membership will continue to include one registration to our Annual Conference. Click here for a list of all membership benefits.
This new dues structure represents the first fee increase since 2019, despite rising costs and the addition of several new offerings enhancing the value of membership, including:
- More opportunities for information sharing with peers. ACCP now offers 19 distinct member groups that meet regularly over zoom and through our online communities.
- Introduction of the ACCP Executive Network, an exclusive peer network for the most senior social impact leaders at ACCP member companies, and the Emerging Leaders Network, for those newer to the field to build a community of learning.
- Personalized staff support to help you advance your corporate citizenship programs through ACCP CONNECT – including unlimited email support and up to four hours of research or guidance per year.
- Insights from new research initiatives and partnerships helping you to make data-based decisions and a compelling case for your work.
- More educational programs providing you with the knowledge and skills needed in this rapidly changing profession, including new Virtual Summits on trending topics.
This change will provide, in part, the vital resources essential to meet the evolving needs of the ACCP community.
We look forward to continuing to serve you in the years ahead. If you have any questions or would like to discuss your company’s particular circumstances, please reach out to Jeanne Metzger, VP of Membership, Marketing & Communications, at email@example.com or 202-796-5881.