Member referrals are our #1 source of new members. Nothing is more powerful than a first-hand recommendation from a peer. We greatly appreciate and encourage members to help spread the word about the value you derive from ACCP’s inclusive and supportive community of practitioners, and our programs and resources.
Participate in our 2023
More peers to learn from.
As the ACCP Community grows, it becomes increasingly valuable. More people to learn from. More people to lean on for help. More people to connect with. More robust benchmarking data. Helping to build the ACCP Community results in a greater return on investment from your membership.
Greater impact on the communities and issues you care about.
ACCP advocates for the profession and helps strengthens the effectiveness of CSR & ESG professionals. An increasingly effective ACCP community positively advances the communities and the issues you care about most.
- Review the ACCP Member Company list to identify who in your network is not currently an ACCP member.
- Share your personal story. Think about what you value about ACCP and share that in your own words: Connections you’ve made, things you’ve learned, resources you use. Click here for a selection of member testimonials you can use for inspiration.
- Personalize and forward this email message template.
- Post on social media about the value you derive from ACCP. Use one of our sample social media posts.
- Share why you value ACCP during informal conversations with peers and encourage them to learn more.
- Forward the latest edition of ACCP’s weekly email, The Wrap, and encourage those in your network to create an account on the ACCP website to receive the Friday email.
- Offer to introduce your friends/peers to an ACCP staff member so they can learn more. Make an introduction to Jeanne Metzger, VP of Membership, Marketing & Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us know who you’ve shared ACCP information with by emailing email@example.com so we can track the progress of this campaign.
Vice President of Membership, Marketing & Communications