Member referrals are our #1 source of new members. We greatly appreciate and encourage members to help spread the word about the value you derive from ACCP’s welcoming and helpful community of peers, and our programs and resources.
Participate in our 2022
For a limited time – through August 30, 2022 – you can earn a reward for every new member you help recruit to ACCP.
Recruit one new member
Earn a complimentary registration to an upcoming ACCP Summit (choose from the Impact Measurement Summit in June, the Global CSR Summit in December, or the Summit offered in Q1 of 2023 (likely ESG Summit). The Summit registration can be used by anyone on you CSR, ESG, Corporate Philanthropy or DE&I teams. Value = $395
Recruit two new members
Earn a complimentary registration to the Virtual portion of the 2022 Corporate Citizenship Conference. Conference registration can be used by anyone on the CSR, ESG, Corporate Philanthropy, or DE&I teams. Value = $895.
There is strength in numbers. As the ACCP Community grows, the information shared by community members becomes richer. More people to learn from. More people to lean on for help. More people to connect with. More robust benchmarking data. Helping to build the ACCP Community results in a greater ROI from your membership.
Advance corporate citizenship, the impact companies are making in community, and the issues you care most about. ACCP strengthens the effectiveness of corporate citizenship professionals and CSR programs. A growing ACCP community translates into greater impact in the communities and the issues you care most about.
What to do
- Review the ACCP Member Company list to identify who in your network is not currently an ACCP member.
- Share your personal story. Think about what you value about ACCP and share that in your own words: Connections you’ve made, things you’ve learned, resources you use. Click here for a selection of member testimonials that you can use for inspiration.
- Personalize and forward this email message template.
- Post one of our sample social media posts.
- Share why you value ACCP during informal conversations with peers and encourage them to learn more.
- Forward the latest edition of ACCP’s weekly email, The Wrap, and encourage those in your network to create an account on the ACCP website to receive the Friday email as well.
- Offer to introduce your friends/peers to an ACCP staff member so they can learn more. Make an introduction to Jeanne Metzger, VP of Membership, Marketing & Communications at email@example.com
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know who you shared ACCP information with so we can reward you when they join!
Frequently Asked Questions
ACCP’s membership dues are $6,875. This is a company membership and everyone within the company who influences CSR, ESG, and/or DEI can be included in the membership.
- Only career-long resource dedicated to corporate citizenship professionals and purpose-driven companies
- Created by and for corporate citizenship professionals
- Incredibly welcoming and supportive culture, driven by a collective desire to learn together and challenge one another to advance social impact and the corporate citizenship profession.
- Applicable guidance – The information shared through ACCP programs and resources emphasize practical guidance that is relevant to your every-day work and can be immediately implemented, even with limited staff resources.
- Access to members-only programs and resources for your whole CSR, ESG & DE&I teams
- Opportunity to participate in member-only peer groups by region and topic
- Opportunity for your senior leader to participate in the ACCP Executive Network (regular senior leader only gatherings, 6 per year).
- Access to the ACCP online Resource Library
- Access to ACCP’s Online Membership and Benchmarking Directories
- One complimentary registration per year to the ACCP Annual Conference
- Discounted access to all ACCP educational programs
- Opportunity to participate in ACCP’s online communities
- Opportunity to showcase company initiatives through ACCP’s communication channels
- Unlimited email support/questions and up to 4 hours of one-on-one consultation through ACCP CONNECT
Membership is based on anniversary date. You will get the full benefit of the annual membership no matter what time of year you join.
No, ACCP does not offer a certification program but through The ACCP Forum program, participants can gain foundational knowledge about the full breadth of corporate citizenship work. It is an immersive training program that offers foundational knowledge and the opportunity to form a peer group that participants can lean on throughout their career. Participants do receive a certificate of completion at the conclusion of the program.
In addition to The Forum Program, ACCP offers several educational programs throughout the year that provide practitioners to gain knowledge and stay up to date on trending topics.
Vice President of Membership, Marketing & Communications