April 23-26, 2023
Kimpton Schofield Hotel, Cleveland, OH
Extended registration deadline: April 7th, 2023.
Forum is a comprehensive educational program for professionals with one to five years of experience in the corporate social impact field to receive immersive, hands-on education alongside a cohort of peers. Not only will you develop useful skills and knowledge, the network and connections fostered during the Forum will help propel your career. This year’s Forum will return to an in-person program across 3 days, and will include opportunities for networking, breakouts on real world CSR case studies, conversations with local CSR leaders, and more. Included in this year’s Forum experience, attendees will have the opportunity to join a post-Forum virtual peer coaching program and address a current professional or organizational CSR challenge (participation is strongly encouraged and included in the overall price of Forum). All attendees will receive a certificate of participation upon completion of the program.
- Understand the value of CSR and how it aligns to business strategies
- Gain a basic understanding of ESG practices and how CSR efforts contribute
- Recognize the full scope of the corporate citizenship role and how different companies apply them
- Deepen knowledge of the various ways to structure meaningful corporate social impact activities for employee satisfaction
- Learn the legal aspects of foundation giving from a domestic and international perspective
- Articulate the importance of impact measurement on programming decisions and understand how to identify key measurement activities
- Apply an equity lens to current CSR practices
Want to know what to expect at Forum?
During the intensive workshop sessions, Forum faculty will facilitate interactive learning sessions on a variety of topics, and address how these CSR concerns are relevant in today’s environment.
- Aligning CSR to the business
- International giving
- Vehicles for corporate philanthropy
- Employee engagement and volunteerism
- Matching gifts and workplace giving
- Signature programs & strategic partnerships
- Impact measurement
- Product donation
- Grantmaking with an equity lens
- Disaster preparedness and response
Who Should Attend
The Forum is specifically designed for professionals in their first five years in the CSR field.
- Tuition ACCP Members: $2,695
- Non-ACCP Members: $3,695
Sunday, April 23 2023
Monday, April 24 2023
presented by Megan Mozina, Cresta Solutions
presented by Bob Waldman, Venable
presented by Bob Waldman, Venable
Tuesday, April 25 2023
Wednesday, April 26 2023
Forum is a comprehensive educational program for professionals with one to five years of experience in the corporate social impact field to receive immersive, hands-on education alongside a cohort of peers. Those looking to gain an understanding of the value of CSR to the business, the full scope of the field/role and how various corporate social impact programs may be structured will benefit most. Not only will you develop useful skills and knowledge, the network and connections fostered during the Forum will support you throughout your career.
- Professional development specific to CSR practitioners
- Help expand or improve your company’s current programs by learning best practices and seeing case studies of other companies.
- Better integrate your department work with the business
- Build your personal CSR network!
- Help solve a current problem your organization is seeking to address.
- All Forum sessions and follow up resources
- Welcome reception on Sunday evening
- Any field trips completed for sessions
Travel to/from Forum, parking, room costs, and individual evening activities are NOT INCLUDED
Valet parking is available at the hotel and is $20 for day visits and $39 overnight with in and out access.
To get the most out of your learning experience, you should bring a laptop, chargers, a pen and business cards for networking.
ACCP does not have a formal dress code for our events. We recommend that attendees wear what they learn best in. We will be in a hotel conference space, and the temperature can be difficult to regulate in that environment, so we recommend bringing layers that you can adjust should the room vary from cool to warm. Most of the sessions will take place indoors, with a few opportunities to venture outdoors as well, so please also bring appropriate outerwear.
Average temperatures range high from 58 to 69 degrees and low from 39 to 48 degrees.
Registration for Forum is open and you may register here before March 26. Be prepared to answer information on your organization and role, including responsibilities, current make up of program, and your current career and learning aspirations. Registration will take approximately 10-15 minutes. Space is limited so register early!
The safety and well-being of our attendees, speakers, sponsors, and staff is of the utmost importance. As such, we will be observing the most up to date policies of both the local government and current CDC guidelines. ACCP reserves the right to adjust safety guidelines up to and including masking and vaccination requirements as health guidelines evolve.
The wearing of masks is supported for anyone who chooses to wear one indoors or at any time. Our inclusive culture encourages you to feel comfortable doing so.
If you are ill or have recently been exposed to COVID-19, we ask that you do not attend Forum. If any symptoms of illness develop while at Forum, please do not come to Forum functions and remain in your hotel room apart from others. We also ask that you notify Barbara@accp.org immediately.
Please plan to arrive in time to attend the evening reception on Sunday, April 23 from 4:30-6:00PM ET.
On Wednesday, April 26, we recommend booking your return flights to depart after 3:30PM ET as content will go until approximately 1:00PM ET.
ACCP has secured a room block at the Kimpton Schofield Hotel in Cleveland and you may reserve your room at the $199 group rate here.
The hotel room cutoff date is Friday, March 31, 2023, at 11:59 PM ET. ACCP cannot guarantee any rooms past this date. All rooms within the room block are first come, first serve, and subject to availability.
There is an opportunity to indicate special dietary restrictions during the registration process. Please note ACCP will do everything possible to accommodate restrictions and allergies but can make no guarantees.
Contact Barbara Stewart, Event Coordinator, directly with any questions or needs at email@example.com
We’ve drafted a template letter to help you build a case for attending Forum 2023. You can download the letter here.