Dates, Location and Program Details will be announced in January
Forum is a comprehensive educational program for corporate citizenship professionals with one to five years of experience in the corporate social responsibility field to receive immersive, hands-on education within a small cohort. Not only will you develop useful skills and knowledge, the network and connections fostered during the Forum will help propel your career. This year’s Forum will return to an in-person program across 3-4 days, and will include small group activities, breakout conversations, conversations with CSR leaders, and more. All attendees will receive a certificate of participation upon completion of the program.
- Understand the value of corporate citizenship and how CSR aligns to business strategies
- Recognize the full scope of the corporate citizenship role
- Deepen knowledge of the importance of meaningful corporate citizenship activities for employee satisfaction and how to structure activities to create benefits for all
- Understand legal aspects of foundation giving from a domestic and international perspective
- Articulate the importance of impact measurement on programming decisions and understand how to identify key measurement activities
During the intensive workshop sessions, Forum faculty will facilitate interactive learning sessions on a variety of topics, and address how these CSR concerns are relevant in today’s environment.
- Aligning CSR to the business
- International giving
- Vehicles for corporate philanthropy
- Employee engagement and volunteerism
- Matching gifts and workplace giving
- Signature programs & strategic partnerships
- Impact measurement
- Product donation
- Grantmaking with an equity lens
- Disaster preparedness and response
Who Should Attend
The Forum is specifically designed for professionals in their first five years in the CSR field.
- Tuition ACCP Members: $2,695
- Non-ACCP Members: $3,695