ACCP is always searching for knowledgeable speakers who can effectively share their corporate citizenship and corporate social responsibility subject matter expertise, real life experiences, and actionable takeaways with our audience. ACCP has many different speaking opportunities for both large and small audiences, such as webcasts, Summits, and our Annual Conference.
If you are interested in speaking at the ACCP Conference, please visit the ACCP Conference page for details specific to speaking at that event.
Our webcasts are online, educational learning opportunities offered monthly on a variety of CSR-related topics. Webcasts are 45–60 minutes and are open to both ACCP members and non-members. They are opportunities for CSR practitioners to learn, gain insight, and ask live questions on trending CSR topics. These webcasts are presented year-round and are free to both ACCP members and nonmembers. They are non-solicitous and informative.
Summits offer curated conversations around high-priority CSR topics. Each provides a learning opportunity that draws on the knowledge of subject matter experts and ACCP member company experience. Summits also provide an overview of the subject matter, and a look at current trends and topics. Attendees come away with practical strategies for immediate implementation, and the knowledge and skills they need to better influence the issues within their company. They are held virtually and/or in-person throughout the year, are non-solicitous, and interactive.
Occasionally ACCP will host one-off events that call for speakers. Opportunities could include speaking to small member groups, on a panel, during a training, and more. Submitted RFPs will also be considered for one-off opportunities.
- Corporate Citizenship professionals at any level willing to share their expertise.
- Corporate Citizenship leaders willing to share their leadership journey and lessons.
- Partners in the Citizenship space with data, research, or unique expertise.
Topics of interest:
- ACCP uses the Corporate Citizenship Guide as the framework for our content and learning offerings. Check out the guide here for more information about the topics of interest to our members.
- Speakers may submit multiple RFPs for consideration.
- RFPs are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- ACCP speaking opportunities are strictly non-solicitous. Please no product, vendor, or individual business pitches.
- If you are interested in sponsoring a webcast you can learn more here.