What is ACCP Assist?
One of the most valuable benefits of ACCP Membership is access to our expert staff for your CSR & ESG questions and guidance. Our ACCP Assist Member Support Service provides up to four (4) hours of personalized guidance per year. ACCP staff can assist in sourcing resources, answering questions, benchmarking data, sharing best practices, and more.
What kinds of things can ACCP Assist help me with?
Below is just a sampling of recent questions we were able to assist with:
- What types of parameters or limits do other companies have around matching gift programs?
- We have several remote employees and are looking for virtual volunteer opportunities to engage them? What ideas have you seen work well with groups or what vendors are available to assist with these efforts?
- We are considering expanding what we consider in volunteer time off – can you provide any information on what other companies consider “volunteerism” in their policies?
- We are looking for information or research on participation trends with employee giving programs and would like to make the case for a Dollars for Doers program.
- We are creating a new role in our department and are interested in what other titles those within our industry are using – can you provide us guidance on that?
- What would like to work on developing a theory of change to guide our social impact work – what resources, toolkits or knowledge tools might you suggest to help us in these efforts??
- We are starting a volunteer ambassador program…what training or guidelines have you seen other put in place for such programs?
- What is the difference between corporate and foundation giving, as well as the pros and cons of both?
- Do you have a sample volunteer time off (VTO) policy?
How do I access ACCP Assist?
Please click on the button below and log into your ACCP account. Once in the ACCP Member Portal, click on ACCP Assist in the light blue navigation bar at the top of the screen. Complete the form with your question and click submit. If you have multiple questions, please submit a separate request for each question. Our staff will reach out to you within 5 business days with a response or request to set up a meeting to explore your question in further detail.