Understanding ESG: An ACCP Summit
March 30 & 31, 2022
1pm – 4pm ET
Interactive Online Program via Zoom
Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) issues are key business drivers for companies today. Understanding how these areas add value or create risk for your company is crucial for Corporate Citizenship leaders, as you play a role in both understanding and impacting the ESG issues relevant to your business. Join us for Understanding ESG: An ACCP Summit to learn more about ESG and how you can enhance your company’s approach.
Over the course of the session, we will cover:
- An overview of what is encompassed within the topic of ESG
- Defining materiality and the importance of materiality assessments
- Identification of key stakeholders and addressing the issues relevant to them
- The role and importance of reporting ESG initiatives
Who Should Attend:
- Corporate Citizenship leaders needing to learn more to better engage ESG teams/functions inside their organization.
- Corporate Citizenship leaders who are branching out into ESG and need foundational knowledge of the topic
- ACCP Members: $395
- Nonprofit partners of ACCP member companies: $395 (you will need to input your partner contact/company during registration)
- Non-ACCP Members: $595